Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm Doing A Guest Post Today

The wonderful Faye, over at A Daydreamer's Thoughts recently invited me to do a guest post on her blog as  part of her "series week" Honestly, who doesn't love book series?

She asked me to write about a series, whether it be one I liked, didn't like, or a comparison of two series. I chose to write about my love for Harry Potter. If you love Harry Potter, you'll definitely want to check this out. And if even if you don't you should check out Faye's blog. She always has wonderful, funny, thoughtful, catchy  posts, and I think you'll like what you see.


My post on Harry Potter can be found here: My Love For Harry Potter

What series are you reading right now?

Happy Reading everyone!

2 comments:

Sim Carter said...

I LOVED your guest post about Harry Potter! I read the first few with my son when he was little, then I have to admit I stopped. I don't know why because I loved the world Rowling created too. I think I was just returning to work after being home with him for years and had very limited time to read.
Anyway, I read The Hunger Games and got totally sucked in. I haven't read two and three yet but I will! Collins doesn't hold a candle to Rowling in terms of the depth she goes to in describing her settings or creating characters but she does do a very good job.

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed my guest post. :)

You mentioned that you stopped reading Harry Potter series, did you ever finish it?

I haven't read The Hunger Games yet, but it's definitely on my list.