Sunday, February 19, 2012

In My Mailbox #1

I've seen this meme quite a bit and thought I would try it out.

This meme is hosted by The Story Siren It's great because it gives us all a chance to see what books we got throughout the week. Since this is my first one, I wanted to start out with a bang and actually take pictures of the books I got this week, but of course, I can't find my camera. So, I'll just use the cover images instead. All of the books I received this week have been books I've won from Goodreads giveaways.

First, there's The Ritual Synopsis
It's a horror type story which is outside my usual reading comfort zone, but I'm happy to give it a try.

Then I also received  The Coincidence Engine which seems quirky and fun.

I didn't borrow any books from the library or buy anything this week so it's a short post. Next time I do an IMM post I'm going to try and take pictures of the books themselves. What did you get in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I admire you for going out of your reading comfort zone by giving horror genre a chance. I haven't reached that level yet, and I'm still afraid to try my hand on creepy books, though I like crime and cozy mysteries. I look forward to your thoughts on The Ritual.

Here's my IMM: http://www.nancycudis.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-my-five-weeks-or-so-worth.html

New follower,
Nancy