Friday, April 20, 2012

So Glad Spring is Finally Here

As much as I enjoy curling up with a good book on a rainy day, I have to say I'm really glad that spring is finally here.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous and at the moment, deliciously warm. Oh California weather how I'd missed you. Compared to my last few summers in Saint John, the fact that it's 81 degrees out right now means it's hot. But in such a nice way. It means that I get to finally wear my comfy Joe Fresh tanktops (Shameless plug for Joe Fresh because their clothes are awesome LOL) that I bought before leaving SJ because I knew I'd appreciate having them in this weather. I went to the park today with my niece and my dad and sat and soaked up some sun.

Have you ever noticed how the days, and people, seem a lot more cheerful when the weather is nice?
What are your favorite things/activities for Spring?

No comments: