Friday, May 11, 2012

Thank You

I just wanted to write a post to say thank you for all of the well wishes and understanding about my having to take a break. I don't want to go into detail because I'd rather protect my privacy and the privacy of my family. All I will say is that it has been a very difficult time. I do greatly appreciate all of your concern. I'm not reading much right now, but once I do start reading again, I will start reviewing and posting regularly again. I'll be away and spending time with my family for another month, so I don't think I'll be posting much at all for a month at least, but we'll see how things go.

When I do come back from my hiatus, I'll be co-hosting a fantastic new meme called Behind the Blog, with Faye and Kathe. You can check out the details of what that new meme will entail here

I'll try my best to catch up on reading my all the blogs I'm subscribed to.

Have a great weekend all. Happy Reading.

No comments: