Laura over at FuOnlyKnew has nominated me for a Most Inspiring Blogger Award. Thanks Laura!
There don't seem to be too many guidelines for this one, so I'll just tell you 7 things about myself. I believe we are supposed to tag 7 other bloggers but a lot of the blogs I follow are award free zones, and I just went on a round of nominations last week, so I'll just leave it open to anyone.
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I am a bit of an insomniac. I absolutely love staying up into the wee hours of the morning because I get a lot done in the quiet hours during the middle of the night. That said, I can be a morning person if needed or if I have something exciting to do.
2. I absolutely love the rain, and don't mind getting rained on. Rainy weather is also perfect reading weather.
3. I was 4'6" until I was 13. I'm 5'2" now, so I'm a little taller, but still short.
4. Even though it used to be my favorite seafood, about 5 years ago I developed an allergy to shrimp. This makes me very sad, because I love shrimp.
5. I love environmentally friendly projects and home improvement type things. When I have a house of my own, I want to have a compost bin, and a clothesline so my clothes can air dry.
6. I don't have any piercings, not even my ears.
7. I lived in the dorms during all 4 years while getting my Bachelor's degree and (mostly) loved it.
So there you have it's there are 7 facts about me. Thanks again to Laura for this nomination.