The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
(Click Links to be taken directly to the posts)
- I reviewed a wonderful children's book The Five Lives of Our Cat Zook This is a book filled with inventive theories and fun wordplay.
- I shone the spotlight on Zane: The Mckades of Texas by Kimberly Lewis on it's release day. If you're looking for a new romance to try, you should check it out.
- I reviewed Jaime Lea and the Bumblebee. This is a great children's book with wonderful illustrations and a positive message for children and adults alike.
- I announced the Winners of the Mickey Tussler Giveaway
- I shared some of my dreams with you in my Behind the Blog Post: What Dreams May Come
- I reviewed another wonderful children's book Ambition's Not An Awful Word A rather fitting book given the topic of Behind the Blog
So as you can see I had a pretty busy week. One of my busiest on the blog ever, I think. I have some great things scheduled for this week too.
Coming up This Week:
- Giveaway: I'm excited to let you know that I'll be having a giveaway for Audrey's Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman
- Review of Then Again by Diane Keaton
- Review of You Know Your Way Home by Suzanne Jauchius
- Review of The Sword and The Prophet by Missy LaRae
- Review of Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (if I get it finished by the end of the week)
- Behind the Blog: This week's topic is going to be summer fun:
Faye, Kathe, and I would love it if you joined us for Beind the Blog. Posts go live on Fridays at midnight GMT but feel free to write your topic and post before that, just be sure to link up on Friday. Or you can write your post anytime after Friday and just be sure to link up before the list closes the following Thursday.
(clicking on the links takes you to the GR descriptions for these books)
Pushing the Limits by Kaitie McGarry
I won this in a giveaway over at Me, My Shelf, and I
Sparks Off You by Anita Felicelli
That's all for me this week. What did you get? Leave me links so that I can check out your hauls!