Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving A Little late

As I've been going through my email today, I realized that I completely forgot to do a Thanksgiving related post. It just slipped my mind to do the post, but the things I'm thankful for did not/

I had (and have every day) much to be thankful for:

My families, both near and far.
My fantastic boyfriend
My friends
My good health
The roof over my head.
The delicious food that I got the chance to enjoy yesterday.
The wonderful book bloggers and authors that I have met and interacted with, and the book blogging community that I have become a part of over the last 11 months.
My personal library of books that I've accumulated.
All of the events, both good and bad, that have shaped me into the person I am today.

I have all of these things, and many more that I am thankful for each and every day.

I hope that all of my American followers had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love, joy and delicious food. For all of my international followers I hope you had a wonderful Thursday. For anyone who is or already has braved Black Friday shopping, I commend you and hope you were/are being safe because it can be crazy out there. My shopping is mostly done, and what little I have left will be done in a few errands next week/online.



No comments: