Saturday, November 10, 2012

Want Some Holiday Cheer?

Hello everyone!

The holiday season is coming up quickly and I thought I'd do something fun to celebrate and put myself in a festive mood.What better way to spread holiday cheer than through good old fashioned snail mail? As I've mentioned before, I love to write letters and cards, and will use any excuse to do so. What better reason than the holidays??

If you'd like a Holiday card from me, please fill out the form below and I will be happy to send you a card!  Open to anyone, worldwide. I know I'm just a random stranger on the internet to most of you, but I promise that I will personalize the cards and they won't be just a stock message inside. This form will be open until December 5th*

Image courtesy of [Simon Howden]/FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Fill out the Holiday Card Request Form:




*As soon as the cards have been addressed to you and sent out, all address information will be deleted.




1 comment:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Aww that is lovely, I have RA and writing of any kind is hard for me but I do think they are wonderful to give and receive.