The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
(Click Links to be taken directly to the posts)
I took a bit of a break last week and this week has been relatively quiet as well, though I did have a couple of posts.
- I revealed a New header created by Faye of A Daydreamer's Thoughts
- I also talked about Endings for Behind the Blog
Coming Up This Week:
- A Year End Recap for 2012
- My Reading Challenges for 2013
- Review of Life Got in the Way by Deborah J. Davis
- Review of Breaking Through by Grace: The Bono Story by Kim Washburn
- Behind the Blog : Beginnings:
- New Year's is often a time of new beginnings. People often make resolutions to help themselves achieve their goals. Are there any new beginnings that you are looking forward to in 2013? Are you planning on making any New Year's Resolutions? If so, what are they? In relation to books and media: Are there any books or movies you like where the characters get a chance at a new beginning? Or beginning scenes of books or movies that are particularly noteworthy?
This Week's Book Haul:
I've gotten just a few books this week but I'm a little short on time, so there's no haul this week. I'll get back on track with doing a book haul portion next week.
Be sure to leave links so that I can check out your hauls!