Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Sunday Post: 30th Edition



The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news, 
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
 showcase books
and things we have received and
 share news about what is coming up 
on our blog for the week ahead

* I haven't done a Sunday post in over a month, just because I haven't had time.


Last Week on Melissa'sMidnight Musings:
(Click Links to be taken directly to the posts)
So as you can see last week was very busy! This week looks to be just as busy.

Coming up This Week:
  •  Review of Before You Say I Do Again by Benjamin Berkeley
  • Benjamin Berkeley stops by to do a guest post about how to handle loneliness
  • I'll be interviewing Debbie Martin, author of Chained Melody
  • I'll be doing a book spotlight of How I Met the Man of My Dreams: A Guide to MANifesting Yours by Debbianne DeRose
  • For Behind the Blog this week, we'll talk about Gestures of Love: 
  • With it being Valentine's Day this week, we wanted to ask about gestures of love. Do you appreciate grand gestures, ie, being lavished with gifts, and chocolates, romantic getaways etc. Or do you appreciate the smaller things, like your bf/gf doing something for you without being asked, a homecooked meal, etc. If you'd like, you can share what you did/will do to celebrate Valentine's Day. In relation to books and media: What are some gestures of love, grand or small that have stuck out to you in books or movies? 
  • Review of The Eighth Wonder by Kimberly Young
Giveaways:

Be sure to enter these great giveaways that I've got going on right now:


This Week's Book Haul:
Clicking on the links will Take you to Goodreads
All covers are credited to Goodreads

Amazon Freebie: 

Talisman of El (Talisman of El, #1)

The Talisman of El by Alecia Stone

Gift From Author:

Zombie-Kids Go Green (KiteReaders Monster Series)


That's my haul for this week! I'm really trying to work through all the books I've already got so I'm trying not to take in too many books right now. What did you get this week? Please be sure to leave links to your hauls!

3 comments:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Ha..Zombie kids Go Green looks fun. You have been busy on the blog, I am off to check out your reviews. The Sunday Post

Unknown said...

Wow, you have been busy on the blog. Happy reading. :)

Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday
Post


Bea said...

Busy lady! I also downloaded Talisman of El and I'm part of the tour for Rally 'Round the Corpse. It was nice to discover your blog. Happy reading!