Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Know Me Better # 2




Know Me Better  is a meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer

  • This Week’s Questions

    What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
    What size shoe do you wear?
    What is your favorite cereal?
    Have you ever cut your own hair?
    Do you sing in the shower?

    What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans? 

    As with a lot of other things, my favorite jelly bean flavor is cherry.

    What size shoe do you wear?

    I have 2 different shoes sizes. Sometimes I wear 7's and other times, size 9.

    What is your favorite cereal?

    I really like Captain Crunch, though  now that I'm thinking about it, I haven't had any in a long time.

    Have you ever cut your own hair?

    Definitely not. And I never would. I'll leave that to professionals.

    Do you sing in the shower?

    Not in the shower, but I sing along to the radio or songs on my ipod a lot.


2 comments:

NV said...

A student of mine once made Captain Crunch treats (just like Rice Krispie treats, but using the Captain instead) for one of our clubs - they were DELICIOUS!!!

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

Those sound delicious! I'll have to try making them for my next baking project. Last week it was Cherry Chocolate Brownies. They came out well, so I'm going to be baking up a batch to bring in to my office next week.