Monday, July 8, 2013

May and June Reading Recap

Hi everyone!

It seems like the months are flying by faster the further we get into the year. I can't believe we are halfway done with the year already. Since my last recap I've found out that I'm being kept on at my job at least through the end of September.  I've been so busy with work lately that I completely forgot to do my May and June Reading Recaps, so here are the break downs of both months. The links will go to my review of the book.

May:

Books Read:

Montana Wildfire by Rebecca Sinclair 4 Stars
Finding Compassion in China:  A Bicycle Journey Into the Countryside by Cindie Cohagan 4 Stars

May Stats:

Books Read: 2
Average Rating of Books Read in May: 4 Stars
Average Rating of Books Read In 2013: 3.53 Stars
Favorite Book of the Month: Both were equally good
Total Pages Read in May: 668
Total Pages Read in 2013: 5,838

Books Read in June:

Finding Lily by Lisa D. Ellis 2 Stars
Abundance Triggers by Kanta Bosniak 4 Stars
My Year As A Clown by Robert Steven Williams 3 Stars
Traveling For Love by Becky Due 4 Stars


June Stats:
Books Read:  4
Average Rating of Books Read in June: 3.25 Stars
Average Rating of Books Read in 2013: 3.5 Stars
Favorite Book of the Month: Traveling For Love
Least Favorite Book of the Month: Finding Lily 
Total Pages Read in June: 779 Pages
Total Pages Read in 2013: 6617 Pages

May was another not so great month, but June had some improvement, and I'm hoping to keep that up in July. I think I may schedule some readathon days with a few of my upcoming days off and see if I can catch myself up a little. I'm going to have to do a lot of catching up if I want to make my book goal this year.

Have any of you read any of these books? Are you planning to? 

1 comment:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

Sounds like you read some good books and it's always nice when you see improvement.