Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Brand New Blog

I've started a blog here mainly to allow other people to comment on my posts. I have a blog at Xanga, but it doesn't allow for anonymous comments. I love connecting with people through writing and I hope that this site allows me to do that. The fact that I'm starting this blog at Midnight makes the title seem perfect. The Web address may seem scattered, but I never know what to name my blogs, and I just wanted to use things I like so Midnight-Orchid it became.

I'll add my book reviews here as well as regular thoughts and ideas. I may also put up some of my creative endeavours as well.

I was inspired to start this blog because of one of my reading groups over on Goodreads. If you like to read that is definitely the greatest site for it. If you'd like to check out my taste in books take a look at my bookshelves.  Melissa's Goodreads profile