Friday, December 16, 2011

Exhaustion

 Well, there was no musing at midnight last night for me. Hard to do when you pass out on the couch while reading at 9 pm.  I only got about three hours sleep the night before and hadn't been sleeping well before that. Lucky for me, my boyfriend put me to bed. He even slept on the couch so I could get a good night's sleep. And apparently I must have needed it because I woke up once at about 4. I read for a few minutes to clear my head of some strange dream images, and then went back to sleep until the phone rang and woke me at about 10:30. So I guess I really was exhausted.

I'm hoping to finish the book I'm reading http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10944903-the-secret-lives-of-wives
 sometime today, and then hopefully get the review up today as well.

No comments: