- Read for 1 hour each day: I attempted this in 2011 with my boyfriend as a way to get us to read together but it didn't last long. I'm going to go for it this year. I may allow myself to read in blocks or add time to other days to make up for the days where I just can't manage to squeeze the hour in.
- Read at least 10 percent more books than I read in 2011. I have read 104 books this year, so 2012's goal should be somewhere around 111 at least, though with one of the challenges I'm doing if I were to complete that, I would reach 150
- Read at least 35000 pages this year
- Use my book journal more often when reading to make writing reviews easier, and so I don't forget key points or quotes that stick out
- Get a job that I enjoy
- Become more active- Planning on buying a pedometer to help with this and keep track of fitness info
- Lose Weight -I'm not overweight by any means but I've moved up over the last year and a half and I want to be back down where I was at
- Continue baking/cooking (Without being counter intuitive to my weight loss goals)
- Drink more water
- Write More Often: Writing is both recreational and therapeutic and I've been neglecting it lately.
- Buy a netbook -my big clunky computer is heavy and I want something slightly more portable
Happy 2012 everyone!