I was going to just start this in the new year, but I figured I might as well start now. Each month I'll post a list of books I've read. Even with Christmas and everything I managed to read quite a bit this month.
1. Mirror Image by Jeff Marriotte
2. Beware What you Wish by Diana Gallagher
3. Working it Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, and Hope by Abby Rike
4. High Spirits by Scott Ciencin
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
6. Twisted by Sara Shepard
7. The Secret Lives of Wives: What it Really Takes to Stay Married by Iris Krasnow
8. The Distant Hours by Kate Morton
9. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
10. Ruthless by Sara Shepard
Of those books I read this month, my favorite is a toss up between Working it Out, and Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.
Of all the books I read this year, I don't think I can narrow down just one of my favorites so I'll list the ten I liked the most in no particular order:
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness (Amazing! The next book in this series is my most anticipated for next year)
Room by Emma Donoghue
Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
Yankee Doodle Dixie by Lisa Patton (Part of a series but great as a standalone)
Annabel by Kathleen Winters
Lies That Chelsea Handler told me by Chelsea Handler
Working it Out: A Journey of Love, Loss, and Hope by Abby Rike
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
If You Ask Me (and of Course You Won't) by Betty White
Badass by Shannen Doherty
I guess that insomnia helps with reading goals sometimes. I can't wait for the new year to start so that I can get going on all of my challenges.
I've got a head cold so I probably won't be going out to celebrate tonight so there's a chance that I may finish another book, we'll see.
I hope everyone has fun and safe New Year's celebrations.