Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Get to Know me

I'm a little bored so I figured I'd do this getting to know me post that I learned about from Nicole over at Nicole's Life Adventures. I know I should do a Teaser Tuesday, but I'm reading an ebook in pdf right now, so it's a bit hard to open up to a random page to get the teaser quote. So, I'll do this instead

Rules: The rules state that first I have to list 11 random things about myself and then answer 11 questions that Nicole asked and then list 11 questions to ask 11 other bloggers/anyone who wants to answer/suckers for memes etc.

1. I have never broken any bones
2. I love Canada, it's like my second home.
3. My favorite movie is the Breakfast Club
4. I've never been to a real concert with a big name act.
5. I've had three surgeries in my lifetime.
6. I have always wished to write a book, I just never seem to find the time to explore my creative writing.
7. I have my BA in Sociology. I took a split quarter class my Junior year in high school with one quarter being Psychology the other being Sociology. I liked them both and even debated getting my BA in Psych but decided on Sociology instead. Though I may get my Masters in Psychology.
8. If I don't get a Masters in Sociology I want to get one in Library Sciences, just because I love books so much.
9. I'm often afraid to fall asleep. I hate the feeling of drifting off, which is a leftover anxiety from surgeries.
10. Melissa means honeybee in Greek, and yet I don't like bees
11. My birthday this year is 10-11-12. I'm hoping this is a sign of good things.

11 Questions from Nicole:
If you like amusement parks, favorite park and why? (ie is it for the atmosphere a la disney, or thrills like Cedar Point, etc)
I'm not a big fan of amusement parks.

What is your favorite meal to eat out?
Hmm so many choices. Most often I probably will eat a burger, but I like all types of food, so just basic, tasty food, nothing to fancy.

What is your favorite food to cook?
I don't cook all that much but I absolutely love to bake.

 Do you watch the news? Local or national?
Sometimes I do, I'll watch both local and national.

What is your guilty pleasure TV show?
Pretty Little liars. My favorite of all time though is Charmed.

What is the last movie seen in a theater?
We Bought a Zoo

How full is your DVR?
Not very, maybe a quarter of the way

Are you organized or messy?
I can be both, right now I'm more on the messy side from trying to unpack and organize my stuff, but usually I'm neat and organized.

Early Riser or Late owl?
Night owl for sure, hence the name of my blog.

Do you hold grudges, or do you let things go?
I try to let things go but sometimes I know I hold grudges.

Tell me anything, I don't know 11 questions is hard!
My niece who's two is extremely cute and extremely attached to me.

11 Questions for anyone who wants to do this
1.  What is your favorite book and why?
2. What inspires you?
3. Why did you start your blog?
4. How long have you known your best friend?
5. What is/was your favorite subject in school? 
6. Who is the most influential person in your life?
7. What kind of artists/music do you like?
8. What funny books have you read lately?
9. What movie do you want to see?
10. What's your favorite TV show?
11. Tell me anything else you want to

No comments: