Thursday, February 9, 2012

What Would You like to See Here?

I know that my blog has been kind of all over the place lately, and I've put in a lot of personal entries over the past month or so rather than book related posts. I'm still trying to find a balance between the two, because I don't want my blog to be all about books all the time. Sometimes I wish that's the way life could be, but it can't, so I don't want the blog to be like that either.

Plus I like interaction from everyone on all different types of topics, book related or not. So, I thought I'd ask your opinion. What would you like to see more of (or less of, I'm open to constructive criticism) on this blog? Are there particular memes you look forward to that I should try out?  I'll take all the help I can get.

I'm going to attempt to write up some sort of schedule this weekend, to help me keep things a bit more focused. And then I'll see where it goes from there. Right now I'm going to read some more of Letters in Cardboard Boxes

No comments: