The Sunshine Blog award is given to people whose blogs brighten someone's day. I'm happy when anyone enjoys my posts let alone having them brighten someone's day. :)
Here are the rules…
1. Include the award logo in your post & on your blog.2. Answer 10 questions about yourself – You can make up your own or you can use mine.
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other wonderful bloggers.
4. Let the other nominees know they are nominated and include links to their blog.
5. Link the person who nominated you.
Let the fun begin…
1. Who is your favorite author ever?
This is a really tough question because I love so many different authors. Some of my favorites include Jodi Picoult, John Irving, Michael J. Fox, and S.E. Hinton
2. Who is your preferred book boyfriend?
I dont really think too much about book boyfriends but if I have to choose I'd say Sodapop Curtis from The Outisiders
3. Where and when do you usually read?
I read anywhere that's quiet, but usually in my bedroom at night.
4. What are your hobbies?
Besides reading, I like watching movies, traveling and writing
5. What did you shop for this week?
Ummm....nothing fun this week just groceries.
6. What are your favorite movies?
The Breakfast Club, My Left Foot, Anchorman
7. Favorite TV shows?
Charmed is my absolute favorite. I've watched the entire series at least 6 times all the way through. I also like Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Pretty Little Liars, Up All Night Law and Order SVU among others.
8. What is your happy food?
Anything Cherry flavored except for Cherry jello
9. If you could have any three superpowers, what would they be?
I would love the ability to freeze time. I'd also like to be able to (selectively) read people's thoughts, and I'd love to be able to fly.
10. If you could read one book for your entire life, which would it be?
This is so hard! There are so many good books. If I had to read one book over and over again it would probably be a Harry Potter novel, though don't make me choose one!
That was fun! Thanks again to Jonababez for the nomination. Here are my nominees in no particular order
A Daydreamer's Thoughts
A Librarian's Library
Peace Love Books
The Once and Future Librarian
Booknerds Are Pretty Too
And here are my questions for whoever wants to answer them. Not all of them are book related to mix it up a bit:
What book made you fall in love with reading?
Where is your favorite place to read?
What is the worst book you've read to date?
Do you like books in a series or standalones better?
What are your hobbies?
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Which author have you read the most books by?
If you could write a book right now, what would it be about?
What big purchase are you currently saving up for?
What made you decide to start a blog?