It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
This week I had quite a few more posts, but still no reviews. (I promise that I'm working on some!)
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
- I posted about Canada Day
- I announced the winners of the Dark Passage giveaway. See who won here
- My blog was announced as being the Blogger Spotlight for the month of July over at A Daydreamer's Thoughts
- I posted about 4th of July
- It was Free Choice week for Behind the Blog this week. I chose to highlight A Sweet New Skill
- I posted some information about Frank Nappi's The Legend of Mickey Tussler series and his Fundraising efforts for Autism Awareness and Advocacy
- I was also nominated for a Liebster blog award, you can check out my answers to the questions and the bloggers that; I nominated here:
Coming up this week:
- The only definite feature that I will have posted for this week is Behind the Blog. This week's topic deals with Friday the 13th Here's the blurb for this week in case you'd like to write a post on the topic and link up: Friday the 13th is considered to be an unlucky day in many cultures, with several superstitions surrounding it. Do you believe that Friday the 13th is an unlucky day? What are some of the superstitions (if any,) you associate with Friday the 13th? In relation to books: What are some books you’ve read that deal with superstitions or Friday the 13th?
Depending on what reading I'm able to get done I'm hoping to have at least one review done as well.
This Week's Haul:
Won From Goodreads:
That's all! Which is probably a good thing because I desperately need to catch up on reading before my TBR pile gets any more out of control. I didn't borrow or buy any books this week!
What did you get this week?