Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Post 5th Edition



The Sunday post is a weekly Meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It's a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news for what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
Coming Up This Week:

  • I'll have Behind the Blog as a feature this week of course. This week's topic for BTB is Love Here's the blurb in case you'd like to write your post in advance and link it up on Friday:
      Romance, or relationships are often present within books, sometimes as a  main plot point, other times just as a subplot, but that got me thinking. What are your relationships like? Or rather, who is your type? Do you go for the quiet, shy, boy or girl, or the loud, energetic one? Do you like bad guys/girls or good ones? In relation to books: Who are your favorite couples? Or people you believe should be couples but arent?

  • I was also nominated for a Most Inspiring Blogger Award by Laura over at Fuonlyknew (thanks Laura!) so I will have that post up as well.

I'm reading a manuscript this week to give a writer some feedback, so I can't say for sure whether I'll have any reviews up or not, it'll depend on how long it takes me to work through this manuscript.

Now for this week's book haul!

Another light week with only one book:

Won:
I won this in a giveaway over at Pen to Paper
The illustrations are so great, and so is the story. I'll be sharing my thoughts on this soon.

*I apologize for the weird layout on this page right now, I'm doing the post on my netbook and can't quite figure out how to get it all centered correctly...

No comments: