The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
(click on the links to be taken to the specific posts)
- I reviewed All the Right Stuff. This was an excellent read that really made me think.
- I received a Most Inspiring Blogger Award
- I brought you my Behind the Blog post. The topic wasLove
Coming Up This Week:
- I haven't quite finished this yet, but I'm hoping to bring you a review of The Sugar Frosted Nutsack by Mark Leyner
- Behind the Blog: This week's topic is National Sleepy Head Day (National for Finland, that is) Here's the blurb in case you'd like to write your own post and link it up on Friday
Every day, a country celebrates a holiday. Every. Single. Day. However, on the twenty-seventh of July every year, Finland celebrates something unique: National Sleepy Head Day, during which people in household throw the latest sleeper (or the last to wake up) into the sea. How long do you sleep? Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- And last but not least, something I'm really excited about: A Double Review and GIVEAWAY I don't want to tell you which books just yet, to keep you wondering, but what I will say is that they are wonderful books and I know that many of you would love them. Those reviews and giveaway will be posted on Saturday, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for that.
I didn't actually get any books this week. But, I did get one book related item that I'll share with you all:
Since my boyfriend is a sweetheart and sometimes just randomly sends me things, I got these bookmarks in the mail on Wednesday, thanks to my love.
That's it for me this week. What did you get this week? Leave me links to your book hauls so that I can check them out!