Thursday, December 13, 2012

Behind the Blog 31: New Year's Eve


BTB4

Behind The Blog is a meme to help bloggers connect their life and interests to the content showcased on their blog. The co-hosts Faye Kathe and Melissa will provide a different topic, idea, or question every week that bloggers can relate to themselves and the books, films, or media they find interesting!

New Year's Eve Plans

The end of 2012 is fast approaching (and I don’t mean the end of the world!), and so this week we are talking all about New Years Eve plans! Do you have anything planned yet? Have you done anything super exciting during any New Years Eve before? Does your town hold anything fun for this turn-of-time?
In relation to media; Are there any books or films that you like which include great New Years Eve plans?

I'm pretty sure we'll all make it past 12/21/12 no matter if the end of the world has been predicted or not. Regardless, I don't have any plans for New Year's Eve yet. 

Last year, I rang in the New Year in Canada. Unfortunately, my boyfriend and I were both fighting colds, so we didn't actually go out, but we had a nice night in, and I got my kiss at midnight, so I was happy. 

I've never done anything super exciting for New Year's that I can remember. I went to a friend's party one year, but that's about it. I'm actually not sure if the town I live in holds any fun events for New Year's eve as I moved here mid January. 

Wow, I suppose I don't really have much to say for this week's Behind the Blog this week, my thoughts on this topic are pretty sparse. Hopefully you all don't think I'm super boring. I'm really just a homebody. that's 
all.

Books and Media Tie In:
I can't think of any books that have awesome New Year's Eve plans in them...can anyone recommend any?

The only movie that I can think of right now that has anything to do with the new year is New Year's Eve directed by Garry Marshall.

Does anyone have spectacular New Year's Eve plans for this year? Please share!

We'd love to have you join us for Behind the Blog!

If you're choosing to join us for Behind the Blog don't forget to link up your post by using the Linky list below!
Are you joining us? Here are our rules:



  • The hosts' Behind the Blog posts go live at midnight on Friday, GMT+0:00. Feel free to post before that, just link up on Friday! 
  • Feel free to make use of the button shown above, or if it clashes with your blog colours e-mail us or make your own.
  • Read, write, and connect! The Linky is there for you. Make use of it!
  • Last but not least, have fun! 

No comments: