The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
(Click Links to be taken directly to the posts)
Free* Amazon Kindle Download:
- I reviewed Four in the Morning by Christi Goddard
- I reviewed Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsay
- I hosted a tour stop for the book Crazy for Cowboy by Roxy Boroughs
- Author Addison Westlake stopped by to share her thoughts on baking for the holidays
- Faye of A Daydreamers Thoughts stopped by to Talk YA, Be sure to check out her video for Round 2 of the Mira Ink competition for a paid blogging position!
- Author Marc Johnson stopped by for an interview. There is a giveaway going on for 2 E-copies of his book, Catalyst.
- For Behind the Blog I talked about True Crime
Giveaways and Other Important Notes:
As I mentioned above, be sure to enter the giveaway for Catalyst by Marc Johnson
There will also be 2 additional giveaways posted this week! Details to follow in the "Coming up this Week" section.
I just wanted to forewarn you guys that I have A LOT of posts coming up in the next few weeks. I've been picking up a lot of Christmas freebies in addition to my regular reading schedule, so there will probably be a lot of times throughout the rest of December when I'll have two posts in one day so that I can keep up with these holiday books as well as the other books I need to review. I'm going to try my best to limit it to no more than two posts per day so that you all don't get bombarded with posts from me.
Coming Up This Week:
- I'll be announcing the winners of the What I Did on My Midlife Crisis giveaway, and the giveaway for The Man Who Loved Jane Austen and Yours Affectionately, Jane Austen.
- Review of Heaven or Hell by Roni Teason
- Cover Reveal
- Interview with Loren DeShon author of Redemption on the River
- Author Interview with Paulette Mahurin, author of The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap
- Review of Beautiful Wild Rose Girl by B. Magnolia +Giveaway
- Behind the Blog: This week's theme is still being decided on, but once it's available I'll post it to the Melissa's Midnight Musings Facebook page and twitter. Faye, Kathe and I would love to have more bloggers join us for BTB so feel free to check out the tab at the top of this blog to learn more about it and join in if you'd like to.
- Melissa's Midnight Musings Turns ONE! My blogoversary is on Friday so I'll have a recap post and a giveaway. I've tried to do something a little different with the giveaway and some of the entry options, so hopefully you guys will enjoy that
- Review of The How and What of Gift Giving by Antonio Hajden
It really doesn't need to be said, but this week is so full of great posts. I hope you'll stop by and check them out!
This Week's Book Haul:
Clicking the links will take you to Goodreads' descriptions
*all book cover photos and links credited to Goodreads unless otherwise noted
Free* Amazon Kindle Download:
*I'm not sure if any of these are still free, be sure to check the price before you download them
Silver Bells by Sadie Hart
A Christmas Miracle by Willow Cross
All I Want For Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello
Bah Humbug! A Romantic Comedy Novella by Heather Horrocks
How to Host A Holiday by Katleen Kitson
You Never Called Me Princess by Elaine Babich
Received for Blog Tour:
Deep Connections by Rebecca Graf
Received From Author/Publisher for Review:
Starting at top left:
Newspaper Diapers* by M.T. Johnson
*Link goes to Amazon
Background Noise by Peter DeMarco
Hoodie by S. Walden
Spare Change by Bette Lee Crosby
Caarina the Cooking Fairy by Julia Dweck
A Parent's Playbook for Learning by Jen Lilienstein
I want to say a huge thank you to all the authors/publishers who sent me books this week!
From the Library:
Shadows of Night by Deborah Harkness
I am beyond excited to read this!
Have any of you read any of these? Or are you planning to?
Be sure to leave links to your hauls so I can check them out!