Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 Bookish Goals

Since I know I have limited time for reading and blogging alike, I'm going to keep my 2014 reading and blogging goals short and simple.

Blogging Goals:

1. Try to post something at least once a week
2. Participate in 1-2 tours a month
3. Participate in a weekly meme? I'm a little hesitant on this, because I'm not sure which one to do. I'm open to suggestions. 
Update my Review Archive once a month

Reading Goals
1. Read for at least a half hour a day 
Last year my goal was an hour a day and I almost never made it, at least not on a consistent basis, so I'm starting smaller this year.
2. Read 75 Books
I'm hoping to go above and beyond this goal
3.Read 14,000 pages 
Another goal I'm hoping to reach and go past.
Continue on my journey to read 1 million pages in my lifetime.

That's it for me. What are your reading goals for the new year?

No comments: