Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January in Review

I'm still trying to get settled, and unpack a million boxes. I didn't manage any today, but that's because I worked on getting through a backlog of emails which is mostly caught up and now I'm going through the backlog of blogs in my Google reader. But, I wanted to do a quick recap of what I read in January.

As a positive for today, I won two books from Goodreads. When they arrive I'll actually have to do an In My Mailbox type post. Now that things have gotten a tiny bit more settled I'm hoping to start on at least one of the 4 ebooks I have been sent by authors for review. But before I get to that here's what I read in January. (I'm going to try and post GR links but linking up does not always work for me for some reason.

1. Dirk Danger Loves Life
2. Peas and Thank You
3. A Secret Kept
4. Charmed Volume 1
5. New Moon
6. Eclipse

As you can see, it was a bit of a light reading month but my page total isn't too bad and I'm hoping next month will be better.

No comments: