The Sunday Post is a weekly Meme hosted by
It's a chance to share news,
a post to recap the past week on your blog,
and things we have received and
share news about what is coming up
on our blog for the week ahead
Last Week on Melissa's Midnight Musings:
(Click Links to be taken directly to the posts)
- I took part in a Cover Reveal
- I conducted an interview with Loren Deshon, author of Redemption on the River
- I reviewed Heaven or Hell by Roni Teson
- I interviewed Paulette Mahurin, author of The Persecution of Mildred Dunlap
- I reviewed Beautiful Wild Rose Girl by B. Magnolia. I'm also holding a giveaway for a hand bound copy of this great children's book. Be sure to stop by the post to enter.
- I talked about my lack of New Year's Eve plans in my Behind the Blog post.
- Melissa's Midnight Musings had it's one year blogoversary The giveaway attached to that post is INTERNATIONAL, so be sure to enter to win.
- I reviewed The How and What of Gift Giving by Antonio Hajden. This has good ideas for every kind of gift giving occasion you could think of.
Coming Up This Week:
- Review of Broken Christmas by David S. Henderson
- Review of Volunteers for Literacy by Gretchen Elhassani
- Review of Christmas in Wine Country by Addison Westlake
- Review of Cupid's Christmas by Bette Lee Crosby
- Review and Giveaway of Keeping Score: A Guide to Love And Relationships by Marc Brackett
- Mini Review of Silver Bells by Sadie Hart
- The theme for Behind the Blog this week is Holiday Traditions:
- Christmas traditions are wonderful. They are unique from family to family and they can build some of the happiest memories of one’s life. What are some of your favorite Christmas/holiday traditions? Or, what are traditions that you hope to start in the future? In relation to books: Are there any books or movies that you absolutely must see or re-read during the holiday season? Are there any books or movies that you’ve seen/read that have some unique or unusual traditions?
- Review of Cadence Beach by Linda Juliano
- Review of A Christmas Miracle by Willow Cross
- Review of My Happy Birthday by Mary Ryan
- Review of We're All Different But We're All Kitty Cats: First Day of School by Peter J. Goodman
This Week's Book Haul:
Clicking the links will take you to Goodreads' descriptions
*all book cover photos and links credited to Goodreads unless otherwise noted
I had a very light book haul this week (not a bad thing at all) and only one print copy so it's not really worth taking a picture of
For Review from Author/Publisher:
The Keeper and the Rune Stone by Paige Pendelton
Virtually Yours by Joanne Huspek
And that's it! What did you get this week? Be sure to leave links so I can see your hauls!